baby has stopped growing :( UPDATE WITH PIC

Lamont

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I had a growth scan at 34weeks and another today - just over 36weeks now. Hes not growing at all and im having a ecs tomorrow morning! :( hes right off the scale percentile wise hes measuring around 32weeks im pretty scared and not sure what to expect when he arrives tomorrow.

Oh sweetie, sending lots of hugs your way. Have they said why this has happened? x

Wishing you the best for your c-section, hope you and you're little one are ok. Stay strong.

Wishing you all the best. Baby will be in the right place with lots of people who know what they're doing afterwards if he needs any help. Got everything crossed for you xx

They said its to do with my blood pressure as they cant seem to stabilise it even with medication. They seem to think he'll be ok as im not far off 37weeks but im still worried

Aw sorry to hear that. I'm sure he'll be fine once he's out and will do his growing on the outside. Hope everything goes well for u tomorrow. Xxx

He will be ok, if they thought for a second that he was in danger they would have performed the emcs there & then.

All the best for tomorrow, you will finally get to meet your perfect little bub!

HE's going to be okay! Stay positive! Prayers headed your way!

They said its to do with my blood pressure as they cant seem to stabilise it even with medication. They seem to think he'll be ok as im not far off 37weeks but im still worried

Ah ok, I am sure yourself and baby will be fine, as previous ladies have said! Good luck tomorrow x

Thanks everyone! Im in hospital on baby trace monitor and if he seems to be stressed or not moving much then I could have sooner than tomorrow. Just hope he hangs in there and behaves a liitle bit more.

My friend had something similar happen with her daughter. Her waters leaked from 17 weeks until she had her so she didn't grow properly and at one point, she stopped growing so my friend had an EMCS at 32 weeks. Her daughter was tiny when she was born, just under 2lbs but she made it with only a few issues which she overcame. She's now 8 and now has to have daily growth injections until she's a teenager. But she's perfect and such a lovely, bright little girl. Hope all goes well for you and your baby x

These lo's sure know how to stress us mum as out don't they.

I'm sure he is fine, lots of women have the lo's naturally at 36 weeks and they are fine so try not to stress to much (easier said than done i know). At least they are being pro active with you in delivering him so they can check him out.

I hope you are both happy and healthy and I look forward to a positive update tomorrow, good luck in you cs.

:hugs: I've seen this happen before, and the outcome has always been just fine. Thinking of you and your baby. Just because he's not growing doesn't mean he hasn't developed - he has definitely gotten much stronger in the last 2 weeks. Now, he'll get even stronger on the outside. :)

Aw dont worry hun. You and your baby are in the right place. I undersrand your anxiety though. All the very best for tomoro. Take care x

sending you lots of love and luck for tomorrow! look forward to your update :) all will be fine and he will be in fantastic hands x x x

Sending you lots and lots of luck, it sounds like they are really looking after you. Im sure baby will be fine, if a little small and the drs will be on hand to help if baby needs it. I'll be thinking of you xx

Best wishes to you and baby! As others have said, baby has been developing, even if not growing in size. Soon baby will be here in the world. Thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->