Baby Hiccups and clicking when I walk?

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
Quick questions...

2 weeks ago, my 28 week growth scan showed my little lady was breach, and her hiccups can always be felt low down, where my ovaries are, but this morning her hiccups were up really high, just under my ribs... do you think she has turned?

Also, when I walk, I sometimes feel a click inside where babies head will be when shes engaging , like something is clinking against my pubic bone when I walk.. I remember this last time and my MW said it was babies head, but what do you think? I googled it and found SPD.. it doesnt hurt or anything, its just a clinky feeling.

i get the clicky thing too and i have spd, cant help with baby turning tho hope she has x

I get the clicking but only when ive been laying down and get up. I have slight spd, doesnt hurt until i'm getting up to pee in the middle of the night lol. As for turning, my baby is head down and I feel the hiccups very very low.

what do Hiccups feel like? A consent tap? x

My LO is ceph and I feel the hiccups low down near my pelvis. She had them during our 4D scan and we could see her little chest convulsing at the same time I felt them.

They feel like a regular pulse or tap, every couple of seconds lasting a few minutes.

isnt it weird? So, even though she was breach, I felt her hiccups low down, and now they are up high, I thought she may have gone ceph and most of you ladies get hiccups low down have ceph babies! haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->