Baby Hospital itv1 9pm

That poor baby whose mum never goes to see him :( last time I was in Liverpool women's was the day I found out I was pregnant after going to see FOB's stepmum's new baby

I know we don't understand the situation, but i hope they tell us or i will be even more upset for lo!

I want to go and visit that baby! Then take him home, made me so sad

I'm trying really hard not to judge but come on..... 3 weeks without a visit to see your son, who needs an operation!! I would walk through anything to be there!
Poor Alfie :cry:

There is so many brave Ladies who have been through this makes me realise how lucky I am to have Ollie fit and well. And I know poor Baby Michael it was so sad that his Mummy didnt visit him I just wanted to cuddle him.

watching again tonight, felt so sorry for the little boy whos mum hardly visited

I've Sky+ it as i won't get chance to watch it tonight, defo will watch it tomorrow though!

tonights was the worst :(

Bawled my eyes out at the wedding at the end.

I felt so sorry for the triplets mum. I can only imagine how hard losing a child can be but to lose there little girl and then the little boy when he'd fought for so long must be awful :(

Yes last nights was the worst one they lost alot more it had me in tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->