Baby is engaged!!!!!

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!!!:happydance: found out today at my scan that my little one is engaged. Not sure exactly how much but the tech told me hes pretty far down because she had to put the scanner pretty low down in my pubic area. Hopefully this means I wont go overdue!!!!!! I cant wait to meet my little man:cloud9:

Great news, can yours have a word with mine please, mine's diagonal at the mo!

im glad for you hun, my lil man is also down realy low so low she had a hard time getting good pics of his face due to him being wedged in my pelvic now can he still come up and our our when they engage do they stay there ?

Excellent news hun, fingers crossed that you won't go overdue either!

A baby can engage and disengage the next day.
Hopefully your little one stays down for you. You are 6 weeks away.

sorry but they can disengage as well...my baby had started to engaged at 35 weeks but by 38 weeks she was 'free' again. Midwife says it means nothing regarding going overdue...

well, ive had alot of pressure since he has been engaged, and hes been head down since 30 weeks. Not moved a bit!!! which is nice....im not even attempting a breech delivery...haha

When having some of the braxton hicks contractions yesterday, they were painful and put alot of pressure down there. So hopefully he stays engaged, cuz i dont wanna go overdue.
hopefully since i had my DD at 38 weeks, it means im more likely to do the same this time around.

congrats, my little boy was engaged when I went to the mw on 21st too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->