Baby is moving a lot

FloridaMom87

Reaction score
I was sleeping and my baby was moving so much. Like I've never felt him move this much before, he literally woke me up. He was kicking and poking and moving around really HARD, and you could see the stomach moving. He continued shaking and moving in my tummy for about 10 minutes straight. It felt really scary and creepy. I'm 34 weeks pregnant, and I'm just wondering if anyone else felt like this before? He's calmed down now, but I'm just worried sick! I have been very stressed today, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with pre term labor. I've had a loss of appetite today.

He's just got more energy today for some reason. Im sure its not early labor causing it. But you never know. My boy is SUPER active. I love feeling him move. He may move more than you think. He could be up all night while you sleep. My baby is on my schedule. He is awake when I am. And asleep when I am. Its funny. My gurls never did this. No worries!

He's just got more energy today for some reason. Im sure its not early labor causing it. But you never know. My boy is SUPER active. I love feeling him move. He may move more than you think. He could be up all night while you sleep. My baby is on my schedule. He is awake when I am. And asleep when I am. Its funny. My gurls never did this. No worries!

Usually he just will do little kicks here and there, but he's never acted this way before, which is why I freaked out and wrote on here. He was moving around for like 10 minutes straight, it wasn't just a kick here or there . I could see my stomach moving, and he was kicking and stretching really hard . I've been having a bad day today, I really hope this isn't a sign of the baby being stressed . I'm nervous. :-/

Your baby gets certain hormones from you. Anger, stress, happiness, sadness its best for you to try to stay calm and relax. Try prayer or meditation for relaxation. I wouldnt think baby would be in distress from one bad day. If it was a constant daily thing it wouldnt be good for baby, he should be fine. You werent physically hurt by someone were you? (Sorry if thats too personal) I went through that in my first pregnancy and finally got away and baby came out perfect. Two weeks late lol. Im sorry you had a bad day. You can pm me if you want to talk. :hugs:

Also your baby has much less room to move around now that he is getting bigger. So you will see and feel alot more intense movement. And you will experience the oddly shaped tummy every once in a while. It is perfectly normal.

Your baby gets certain hormones from you. Anger, stress, happiness, sadness its best for you to try to stay calm and relax. Try prayer or meditation for relaxation. I wouldnt think baby would be in distress from one bad day. If it was a constant daily thing it wouldnt be good for baby, he should be fine. You werent physically hurt by someone were you? (Sorry if thats too personal) I went through that in my first pregnancy and finally got away and baby came out perfect. Two weeks late lol. Im sorry you had a bad day. You can pm me if you want to talk. :hugs:

I need to meditate, pray, and relax. You are right. I'll Pm you thanks for writing to me.

Also your baby has much less room to move around now that he is getting bigger. So you will see and feel alot more intense movement. And you will experience the oddly shaped tummy every once in a while. It is perfectly normal.

Yes that's how my stomach looks now, it's shaped weird, and I can feel him stretching really hard and it feels weird, and gets me panicked . He never moved this much before, I really hope he is okay in there. I just want him to be okay,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->