Baby items

twinklestar25

Reaction score
Hi! Never been this section before but followed the link from the bargin thread! I'm 20 weeks preg an need to start buying things, have quite a lot from my son but want a few new bits. Things like little toys, Lamaze buys an stuff like that an a giant play mat! a swing, nursery stuff an the usual bibs, bed sheets esentials etc. so thought with it been January there might be some sales on. Only just started looking though, do you think I'm likely to get the best deals now? Or wait a bit till end of the month incase things are reduced further or whether theyl put sales on later in the yr? or is jan deff the best time for sales? I have been in mothercare so far an looked at their toys they have quite alot on offer like rattles an Lamaze things sensory balls play mats etc by not looked any further yet! anyone else sale shoppin for baby stuff?

Not sure about the UK, but in the USA, stores are always having sales, just have to keep checking. Usually when the new stuff comes out the older stuff is on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->