baby jogger city select

bluehorse

Mummy to Grace and Rowan
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these tandems? How are you finding it?

Hey I have the BJCS!!

I LOVE it but it does have its flaws!Well only one flaw,I have a 20month old and a 4 month old and just now we have my youngest in the car seat(didn't get the carry cot as £100 for just being used for 4-5months isn't worth it to me) at the top facing me so i can keep an eye on her.So then we have my son at the front either facing in or out depending how long he's gonna be in it.When its in this combination it is HARD work getting up kerbs,moving it around and just generally very heavy.You are meant to have the heaviest at the back to counter weight it but I wouldn't want my baby so near the pavement.

Apart from the weight issue its a fab pram,fits in out tiny Yaris boot,looks lush and the toddler seats are very spacious(we compared it to the Icandy peach n the BJSC was better by far).The fact it can go in so many different positions is the handiest thing.

I would defo recommend it to others.What I did also was I found a shop that would 'If you find it cheaper,we'll match it plus 10% off ' kinda thing and basically sent out emails to every other retailer we could find asking for a quote for everything we wanted.Then we took the cheapest quote and took it along to the shop we choose and the matched it aswell as took some more off(wasn't 10% but was still abitty)

Any other questions just give me a shout :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->