Baby joshua born 03/04/08

xkelly

Mum
Reaction score
Hi all,
Joshua was born 03/04/08 5weeks early.

I thought my watrs brok on the 2nd April so i went to hospital at 8 pm. The doctor checked me over and said i was 5cm dilated and tht i had to be taken to the delivery suite! I was so shocked, he wasn't due till may 9th and the only pain i had was slight back ache.

Went to deleivery suite, all fine, had another check at 12am and was 7cm, but not all my waters broke, so the doctor had to break them. Then i started getting bad contractions, so the midwife gave me a pethadine injection (which hurt so much), it made me very sleepy and i could not stop vomiting. So i didn't hav anymore of that just had gas and air.

Eventually Joshua was born 03/04/08 at 7.25am weighing 4lb 14oz. He had to go to Special Care because he was premature. H was only in special care for about 8hours, and then came to the Transitional Care Unit with me, was in hospital for 8 days, as he had bad jaundice and had to have phototherapy.

Joshua is 18days old now, and at his last weigh in, he was 5lb 2 1/2 oz, so he's doing really well :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 219
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 215
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 218
Glad to hear baby Joshua is doing so well!! He is adorable!!

aaww he was due on my birthday aww glad hes doing ok now xxx

congratulations ! i am really is doing well...

congratulations glad he's doing well.

congrats to you, i am so glad that everything went ok. He is beautiful

He is very adorable. Glad all is going well. congratulations

Congratulations! Glad to hear little baby Joshua is doing well! :hugs:

Hes lovely :) Pleased he's doing well.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members