Baby Khalil Charania born on 7/5/09!!!! **PICS ADDED**

Shari22

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the late announcement been so busy with LO he is gorgeous can't get my eyes off him.

Anyway so Baby Khalil weighs 6 1/2 lbs and was born at 37 weeks and 2 days.
Born at approx 11.04PM on Thursday 7th May 2009

So on Thursday morning at around 3am woke up with contractions every 20 mins for 1 hour which then eased down to every hour till around 8am when i started tricking little by little and a lot of pressure down below so i rang the labour ward and was told to go in to get checked.

So at 1pm i went in and was told to do a urine sample and then wait for a few mins for a midwife to check me out. I waited for about 15 mins walking around the labour ward, at approx 1.30pm i felt a sudden pop down there and warm stuff gushing out which i had never experienced with my first as they had to break my waters with my first.

I was then monitored and a internal examination was done to check how far i was dilated m/w confirmed i was 4cm and was told i would be transfered into the new birthing ward which was amazing... dont have pics of the whole room in specific but it was very relaxing. Anyway was walking around getting regular pains but still only 5cm dilated at 5pm walked walked walked took gas and air for the pains i was getting every 10 mins trying all different labour positions.

Then at 10.45pm it felt like i needed to push but had to stop coz babba's head was turned around and i was told not to push... Then at 11pm i felt like baby had come down even more and was gonna fall out and i shouted i needed to push and was told to push as much as i needed to, I poushed twice and his head popped out then had to stop as the umbilical cord was stuck around him so i had to stop pushing so they could untangle it. I was in so much pain felt like my insides were being pulled out but then at 11.04pm i pushed once more and my gorgeous little man came out. ALL MY PAIN WENT AWAY AS SOON AS I SAW HIM he is sooooo gorgeous can't get my eyes of him.

:hug:

Attachments

• khalil 1.jpg
    khalil 1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 44
  • khalil 2.jpg
    khalil 2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 31
  • khalil 3.jpg
    khalil 3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 75
Congratulations!!! :wohoo:

Cant wait to see pics :D

x

Congratulations, looking forward to seeing pics :) xx

Congrats what a great birth story and gorgoeus little man u have there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->