Baby laughing video to brighten your day =)

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Kalah, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Kalah

Kalah Guest

If you're having a bad day, this might make you feel better! I couldn't edit the video to make it shorter so if you don't want to load the whole thing the laughing starts at about 1:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgL2uA0O0MI

2. angel2010

angel2010 Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc

Gorgeous girl! Very cute!

3. Kalah

Kalah Guest

Thanks! I'm so glad I managed to capture it on camera it's the first time I've been able to record her laughing like that!

4. peanut84

peanut84 Mummy to kaidie-rae x

Ahh bless lovely vid!!
    ur LO she stands so well in the bath! does she have a bath?
    when did u take her out of a bath seat? cause my LO is always trying to escape out of hers and im not sure when she'll be ok to just crawl round the bath?

5. Kalah

Kalah Guest

I used a baby bath until she was about 5 months old, then I just put her in the big bath with me until she could sit up on her own, since then I just put her in, clean her off, then let her play!

ETA: oh and I put a non-slip mat on the bottom, it's not quite long enough though but she's usually fine anyway

6. Rose_bud

Rose_bud Well-Known Member

Aww! That really made me smile, I needed that so thank you!

7. tu123

tu123 Well-Known Member

Truly awesome and made me smile:winkwink:

8. peanut84

peanut84 Mummy to kaidie-rae x

AHH welll my LO has been sitting since 5 months and crawling from 7 months..she sits in a bath seat but always trying to escaope so i may invest in a mat and see how she gets on

9. Eltjuh

Eltjuh Mum to Lucas and Logan

hehe I needed that!!! Am I really horrible for finding it funny how she slipt??? Glad she didn't hurt herself though!!!!!

Soooo can't wait till my LO can start playing in the bath a bit more, atm all he does is flap his arms and legs about,almost launching himself from his little chair :p

10. Kalah

Kalah Guest

Not at all,I thought it was funny too when I watched the video! When she did it I was a bit worried but it's not the first time and she never seems to care, I loved that little laugh she did after it too like "haha I fell"
    Was worried some people might think I'm horrible for watching her fall :haha:

11. Eltjuh

Eltjuh Mum to Lucas and Logan

as long as she didn't hurt herself I think there's nothing wrong with it...and she seemed fine :)

12. KatelynsMummy

KatelynsMummy Mummy to Katelyn!

What an adorable laugh...
    I held my breath when she slipped though, just had images of her smacking her head on the tap.. Could tell she was OK though from the little laugh afterwards! :flower:

13. Kalah

Kalah Guest

I worried about her hitting the tap too! I'm in the process of convincing OH we need a pair of those inflatable tap covers just in case, don't want to wait for her to get hurt before he realizes we do need them! If anything at least it will keep her from trying to suck on them :dohh:
    He doesn't seem to believe in safety things, so far we have NONE! He thinks since I always watch her that means nothing will happen, but accidents are accidents after all.

14. angel2010

angel2010 Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc

Guess I'm a bit horrible too:blush:. We have a plastic frog covering our spout.

15. KatelynsMummy

KatelynsMummy Mummy to Katelyn!

Dont convince him, just go by them!
    Better safe than sorry! :flower:

16. cissyhope

cissyhope Pregnant with no 2

ahh wonderful! what cute girl you have x