Baby laughing video to brighten your day =)

K

Kalah

If you're having a bad day, this might make you feel better! I couldn't edit the video to make it shorter so if you don't want to load the whole thing the laughing starts at about 1:30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgL2uA0O0MI

Thanks! I'm so glad I managed to capture it on camera it's the first time I've been able to record her laughing like that!

If you're having a bad day, this might make you feel better! I couldn't edit the video to make it shorter so if you don't want to load the whole thing the laughing starts at about 1:30.

Ahh bless lovely vid!!
ur LO she stands so well in the bath! does she have a bath?
when did u take her out of a bath seat? cause my LO is always trying to escape out of hers and im not sure when she'll be ok to just crawl round the bath?

Ahh bless lovely vid!!
ur LO she stands so well in the bath! does she have a bath?
when did u take her out of a bath seat? cause my LO is always trying to escape out of hers and im not sure when she'll be ok to just crawl round the bath?

I used a baby bath until she was about 5 months old, then I just put her in the big bath with me until she could sit up on her own, since then I just put her in, clean her off, then let her play!

ETA: oh and I put a non-slip mat on the bottom, it's not quite long enough though but she's usually fine anyway

Aww! That really made me smile, I needed that so thank you!

Truly awesome and made me smile:winkwink:

AHH welll my LO has been sitting since 5 months and crawling from 7 months..she sits in a bath seat but always trying to escaope so i may invest in a mat and see how she gets on

hehe I needed that!!! Am I really horrible for finding it funny how she slipt??? Glad she didn't hurt herself though!!!!!

Soooo can't wait till my LO can start playing in the bath a bit more, atm all he does is flap his arms and legs about,almost launching himself from his little chair :p

hehe I needed that!!! Am I really horrible for finding it funny how she slipt??? Glad she didn't hurt herself though!!!!!

Soooo can't wait till my LO can start playing in the bath a bit more, atm all he does is flap his arms and legs about,almost launching himself from his little chair :p

Not at all,I thought it was funny too when I watched the video! When she did it I was a bit worried but it's not the first time and she never seems to care, I loved that little laugh she did after it too like "haha I fell"
Was worried some people might think I'm horrible for watching her fall :haha:

Not at all,I thought it was funny too when I watched the video! When she did it I was a bit worried but it's not the first time and she never seems to care, I loved that little laugh she did after it too like "haha I fell"
Was worried some people might think I'm horrible for watching her fall :haha:

as long as she didn't hurt herself I think there's nothing wrong with it...and she seemed fine :)

What an adorable laugh...
I held my breath when she slipped though, just had images of her smacking her head on the tap.. Could tell she was OK though from the little laugh afterwards! :flower:

I held my breath when she slipped though, just had images of her smacking her head on the tap.. Could tell she was OK though from the little laugh afterwards! :flower:

I worried about her hitting the tap too! I'm in the process of convincing OH we need a pair of those inflatable tap covers just in case, don't want to wait for her to get hurt before he realizes we do need them! If anything at least it will keep her from trying to suck on them :dohh:
He doesn't seem to believe in safety things, so far we have NONE! He thinks since I always watch her that means nothing will happen, but accidents are accidents after all.

Guess I'm a bit horrible too:blush:. We have a plastic frog covering our spout.

I worried about her hitting the tap too! I'm in the process of convincing OH we need a pair of those inflatable tap covers just in case, don't want to wait for her to get hurt before he realizes we do need them! If anything at least it will keep her from trying to suck on them :dohh:
He doesn't seem to believe in safety things, so far we have NONE! He thinks since I always watch her that means nothing will happen, but accidents are accidents after all.

Dont convince him, just go by them!
Better safe than sorry! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->