Baby-Led/Attachment Parents

Lightworker

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Joanna and a while ago I had submitted a thread in Baby Club about this and at the time I wasn't 100% sure where I was going with all this, but I've sort of decided to collate some information and see where it goes. I am asking on press and research just incase I need to use the info formally.

Anyway, as per the questions in Baby Club I was just hoping this time to get your experiences of parenting in this style. It would be handy to raise issues such as your pregnancy, expectations, housework, sleep, eating, whether you FF or BF, going out and about, family life, support, discouragement etc. Just tell me your experiences lol! The question is very open ended as I wouldn't want to influence your responses in anyway. I would appreciate it if you could provide the following (if you're not comfortable doing it, no worries).

First Name
E-mail address where I can contact you if need be.

ETA: Admin - I am not employed by anyone, and I am, initially at least, just looking to collect some data about this type of parenting. I hope this is enough info lol, but if anyone wants to reach me by e-mail you can - its
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->