• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby likes being a low rider!

cuddlebugluv

Reaction score
just wowzers!

This little one from the start has liked to lay low close to the cervix, but now that sprout is getting to be a decent size it's as if my bladdar and pelvic floor are going " Yikes!" every time I need to visit the bathroom, even some shocking shooting sensations that make me jump where I stand lol. Is anyone else having a little low rider at hand too?:haha:

Yes me! I get round ligament pain every time I go the loo! It’s a pain! And he kicks what feels in my lady bits!

Yup, she keeps squeezing down into my pelvis. She kicks my cervix and bladder and squishes in there. All you can see is an eggplant shaped hard wriggly lump above my pelvis bone when she does it, lol

Yes me! I get round ligament pain every time I go the loo! It’s a pain! And he kicks what feels in my lady bits!

Right?! I even have to readjust just to ward off some of those pains, I've even resorted to talking to sprout saying " hey there, let's not tango right now ok?" as if they can understand :haha:

Yup, she keeps squeezing down into my pelvis. She kicks my cervix and bladder and squishes in there. All you can see is an eggplant shaped hard wriggly lump above my pelvis bone when she does it, lol

I wonder why they find it so comfy there, I can't wait till I can see sprout move, but definitely cannot wait till the babe wants to hang out higher lol!

Same here! Feel very heavy down there and like she is pressing down on my cervix at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->