Baby lotion?

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
hello.

ive baught all babys toiletries the other day.

i have got some baby lotion but what is it for?

i know it sounds silly sorry.

x x x

My munchkin has dry skin so I put baby lotion on the dry bits. :)

i would use it after a bath to keep his skin moisturised.

cleaning sticky pooy bums and to moisterise skin after bath ect x

Is it not a bit too perfumed to use on pooey bums? (Sorry if I´m thick on this!) I would use it on baby after a bath like you use body lotion on yourself after a bath.

i thought it was for moisterizing the bums

i thought you could use it for keeping skin moisturized but pooy bum?

how you do pooy bums?

Like everyone says baby lotion is to use after the little one gets out of the bath to keep his/her skin soft. I will be doing this alot because i have eczema and i dont want him to suffer with it

At first you should just use water to clean pooey bums, but while they are still on milk only their poo isn't too bad. Later on, you can use cotton wool moistened with the lotion to help clean up the last traces of poop. nice eh?

i do personally think a lot of it is too perfumed, but i think it was more popular before baby wipes were so 'in'.

Cheapest to get big tubs of aqueous cream from over the counter at Boots. Might be too thick for all over but good for cleaning up, can be used as soap even for very sensitive people.

I cant go near aqueous cream i have eczema so everyone said use this ive never screamed so much in my life lol my mum said vasealine is also very good. And the simple product range dont use perfum and are great on sensitive skin

I cant go near aqueous cream i have eczema so everyone said use this ive never screamed so much in my life lol my mum said vasealine is also very good. And the simple product range dont use perfum and are great on sensitive skin

Why can't you go near aqueous cream?

I put it on and it burns! thats the only way to describe it lol

I put it on and it burns! thats the only way to describe it lol

Weird! But it's the base of pretty much all moisturisers essentially and so often used for eczema! How bizarre and very unfortunate for you!

Weird! But it's the base of pretty much all moisturisers essentially and so often used for eczema! How bizarre and very unfortunate for you!

I guess different skin different reactions! When my eczema started they had me on so many creams and even steriods and one day i got so sick of it i stopped using them all and now my skin is fine i only get the odd flair up, ive learnt not to listen to doctors lol

I guess different skin different reactions! When my eczema started they had me on so many creams and even steriods and one day i got so sick of it i stopped using them all and now my skin is fine i only get the odd flair up, ive learnt not to listen to doctors lol

It's always better if we can learn about our own bodies in such cases as these!

Thats true and im going to breast feed in the hope it will stop my son getting eczema is not nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->