Baby Making Around Vacation (holida) time. What is your take?

JleStar

Reaction score
Just curious if others have been through the same thing.

This past cycle I decided that maybe Hubby and I shouldn't "try" because of the timing. If I became pregnant this cycle I would be about 7 weeks pregnant traveling to Europe on a long flight. I felt that maybe I would skip so that I can actually enjoy myself there and not worry about morning sickness and all the other wonderful symptoms one can get early on in pregnancy.

But of course, we did BD around ovulation day and here I am hoping that I am pregnant despite my initial thoughts of it being a bad idea. :haha:

So my question is do you put baby making on pause? What is your opinion on being pregnant early on and traveling on airplanes or being in a different country away from your doctor and the comforts of home.

If I don't my BFP this cycle then I am sure we will be trying while on vacation.

I would still try because it might not work anyway. I'm in the same boat we go on holiday the second week of July, to be honest I'd rather have sickness and be pregnant, than a negative test :) but if it's not worked at least I can enjoy the cocktails x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->