Baby massage/sleep

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
I took Poppy to baby massage today and she loved it. But she has slept ALL day since, only waking every 3.5 hours or so to feed. Is that normal? Am really hoping it might help her to sleep better at night but she has slept so much today!

How old is Poppy? Marlie sleeps really well after it too. You can always tell the mums at the coffee shop who went to the class as all their babies are passed out in their prams! :rofl:

Supposedly sleep breeds sleep, so hopefully she'll sleep even better tonight. Fingers crossed!

She's 7 weeks but was 6 weeks prem.

Lola loves massages! :)
It really soothes her and when she had an upset tummy it was a life-saver!

Hmm unfortunately after sleeping so much yesterday, we didn't get a lot of sleep last night! :dohh:

Sorry to hear that, maybe see if she likes her head rubbed and/or try a massage of your own on her right at bed time? I also used to give my older DD a bath with the bedtime bath wash and would stroke her head and rub her temples and she would pass out and sleep 8-10 hours at night usually.

maybe massage your LO before bedtime next time

today i gave LO massage too and he slept for 2 hours !! Doesn't seem a lot but he usually sleep for 30 min or an hour each time during the day

I did give her a massage today later on in the afternoon and she seemed quite chilled after that. Not sure when to give her one at night - she has her bath just before her feed so she is always hungry and I don't think she'd appreciate a massage then! Will see how she goes on tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->