Baby measuring small and no heartbeat at 8 weeks...

So sorry you're going through this again. I hope you get some answers :hugs:

So very sorry for your loss... I hope you get closure in the coming weeks/months and return here with good news for us! Pls look after urself x

Thank you all so much for your kind comments and support. I seriously thank God every day that this forum exists and is filled with such wonderful women as yourselves. :hugs:

Hopestruck I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. hugs x

I am so very sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs: Take plenty of time to grieve.

I know one day we will all meet our angels again :hugs::hugs:

Never stop believing that the future will bring you happiness :flower::hugs:

Oh Hun I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you.

So very sorry for your loss. You are a brave lady. :hug: thinking of you and your oh in this time :flower:

So very sorry hun .. you're in my prayers :hugs:

hi

I had to go for an early scan 3/4 weeks was nothing there as it was too early anyway (they had to make sure it wasnt ectopic) i went back just over a week later i was just under 6 weeks and i seen the yolk sac, a tiny tiny baby measuring 3mm with a heartbeat :) the doctor, the sonographer and the nurse I saw afterwards said how excellent it was to see a heartbeat so early! you cant help but worry i do it everyday but stay positive the early scans are awful but it amazed me how much had changed in just over a week everything was there like it should of been and i got a scan photo to take home( you can only really see the sac bcoz baby is so small), i didnt get told what the Heart rate was but it was flickering green which means its ok and no problems with the Heart :)

so sorry hun your in my prayers i never realised before i posted my other message :(

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. That's what happened with my first m/c. You could tell it was a baby. When they got the pathology report on mine, the heart was severely defective, only 2 chambers instead of 4. All of my other losses we too early, barely past the chemical pregnancy stage. But, like I said before, you can go on to have other children. None will replace the ones that you lost and don't feel bad about grieving for your loss. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->