baby might come early Help...

helloeveryone

Reaction score
Hi i have been told baby might come early due to extra fluid around baby..I am 28 weeks but i was wondering at what stage would they let me try for a normal delivery or is it always a c section when babys come early...

Can people let me know at what weeks they delived they babys..(normal delivery.??)
hope you understand my question..
Thanks....

I had a c-section at 27 weeks but I know of a few others who had 27 weekers and even less than 27 weekers and had natural deliveries. In my case, they had to get Sophie out quickly because the situation had got dangerous for both her and me. I'm sure some other ladies will be able to give you more info on natural deliveries. I hope LO stays cooking a while longer...

xx

i was 27+ 4 and had a normal vaginal delivery, no different to a general term birth in that aspect. however baby was taken away right away to neonatal once she came out, no hanging around!

my waters had to be broken however, and she moved into the correct positioning. if she hadnt, i was about to get a c section.

My son was born at 24+2 and i had a normal vaginal delivery. They had to break the reminding of my waters (for lot went at 20weeks).

I asked for a c section but they wouldnt let me have one.

They will do whatever is best for the baby xx

I was booked in for an elective c-section with my 4th, as I'd had 3 c-sections before her. But my waters ruptured at 23+3 and was told it was safer to have her vaginally. She was born at 23+6, footling breech. She was whisked straight away but once intubated they brought her back so I could have a wee look at her. xx

I had a normal vaginal delivery at 28 weeks.

I had a vaginal delivery at 28 weeks .. they told me I would need a c-section if I went into labour and baby had turned breech, luckily he didn't :flower:

Thanks for all your messages, hopefully baby will stay put,,,hopeing my next scan turns out better or not worse..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->