Baby Milestones?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
At what point do they start like...having their own personality and doing things. I know she's still only little but I feel like she should be interested in something other than eating at this point. She doesn't even barely have any interest in lifting her head or even trying.

She will soon start to have her own personality, as well as doing more-the first month or two all they seem to do is sleep lol but you will soon start noticing new things!

Around 2 months you will notice a drastic difference! They become a lot less boring, lol.

Jasmine is just starting to get a personality and do more. I think in the next month she is going to change alot...

And so is Renah! Have you been trying to get her on her tummy lots? Were you having trouble with tummy time? I cant remember... But it will help her develop muscles to sit up and stuff.

Yeah she can't be bothered with tummy time. I put her there every day but she just curls up and won't move her head, not even side to side. When she came home from the hospital she was lifting her head a lot when she was on my shoulder but she seems to have given up on that!! I have a lazy baby!!

Yeah she can't be bothered with tummy time. I put her there every day but she just curls up and won't move her head, not even side to side. When she came home from the hospital she was lifting her head a lot when she was on my shoulder but she seems to have given up on that!! I have a lazy baby!!

Does she at lest hold it to one side? I would keep on with it, all of a sudden one day Jasmine was lifting her head looking, besides that it helps with digestion.

She's gonna jump into gear soon,at about 2-3 months they really start showing off their new skills :lol:
Lola was like a little doll baby for the first month,then she started playing around.You'll notice when you become even more busy!

4 months for sure was when I was like omg! My baby has such a little personality, and she is actually doing things

I agree, 2 month or so. Ben i always lookin around and smiling.

i cant wait for archie to start holding things in his hands etc xx

Harri is smiling now and has alert times but thats all!! I think the first couple of months are mostly feeding sleeping and pooing!! Once they get past that they start doing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->