January/ February Snowflakes 2024

@Laurabub84 I feel very lucky to have breastfed all my babies with no issues. My last boy never had a bottle at all! Straight from boob to cup of cows milk!
It is annoying people wanting me to express or use a bottle.
I know it's easier said than done but try and forget about your cycle and just enjoy your baby :hugs:
Im not sure how to feel about it, on one hand I do f think I could cope with another, but it makes me so sad to think of not going through it all again!

Hey ladies how are we all doing?
This baby is wearing me out so much!
Even though he sleeps well I just feel so physically worn down. He's so perfect though and is just adorable.
Thinking of you all I miss my bnb buddies z

1000004066.jpg
Muriel is ad delight! She is 9 1/2 months old, has too bottom teeth that have just cut her gums and are still barely visible. She is crawling (very adorably with one foot and one knee), pulling up and furniture cruising. She's so close to standing unsupported, and yesterday she took forward steps instead of sideways ones (holding on to something still)

She loves food and makes her demands known through loud lip smacking and proclamations of "mmmm!" and pointing until food is procured. She was my earliest eater, stealing food off my plate before she was even 5 months old.

She sleeps well, hardly cries, and is just about the happiest baby I have ever seen. Combined with having so many big siblings who adore her and help a ton she is such an easy baby. So much so that we got a puppy at the end of June lol.

At the beginning of September I had convinced myself we'd had an oops and I was pregnant. I was a little disappointed to get a negative test, I think there will always be a part of me who would like more babies. But I am very content with Muriel being our last

Everleigh is 8.5 months now. We're doing good, although in the middle of a sleep regression now. She started army crawling right at 8 months and getting close to pulling up to stand. She's been an easier baby than my first, we actually managed a month long camping road trip in August.

PXL_20241011_192505263.jpg

Lovely to hear from you ladies. Charlie’s doing well.

IMG_7735.jpeg

6 weeks and he’ll be a year old. It’s gone just way too fast and feeling quite emotional about it. He shouldn’t have been a year until January. One by one packing away things he doesn’t need anymore and knowing it’s for sure the last time this time, I’ll admit I’m really struggling with it all.

He’s the first of all my babies to not yet have teeth at nearly a year old although he has the two bottom and four top literally bulging in his gums so looks like he’ll be cutting 6 at once. He’s dealing with it like a trooper tho. He’s only now starting to crawl properly as he’s just stuck with the old army crawl so far. Trying to pull himself up our legs and the furniture.

I just can’t believe how fast times flown. I turned 40 in June so the clock is well and truly ticking. I do want to have another but dh is done and there’s just no way I could ask him again. He wants a vasectomy but he hasn’t gone through with it because he knows it’ll break my heart. I’ve had some tears when we’ve talked about it so he knows how I feel. I’m getting bad waves of panic when I think about never having another and with every passing month not being able to try. I keep trying to talk myself into just letting him book in because he’s given me 6 precious kids and I need to respect his choice but I just can’t do it. It’s not really helping matters that he went from pulling out whilst wearing a condom when we first started dtd after Charlie because he was that worried of me getting pregnant to now taking it upon himself to not wear one anymore and just use pull out method instead, so there is a part of me each month that thinks maybe I might fall, but we used pull out the year before he said yes to trying again with Charlie and nothing happened. I stupidly took an opk on Thursday just because I have a few left over in a drawer and it was peak and he initiated bd that night. I know it’s highly unlikely I could be but I can’t help hoping my period won’t come. I miss the excitement of trying and testing and I’m still so heartbroken I wasn’t able to breastfeed Charlie. I feel robbed of that. But I’m then just riddled with guilt for hoping I might fall from a slip up when I know dh would be really unhappy about it. He continuously tells me he worry’s every month he might get me pregnant because we’re not using anything and it does make me feel awful because it would be my fault as I won’t give him my blessing to just have the snip like he wants. But I’m realistic. With my age now and with how self controlled he is with pulling out I just know it’ll never happen. I just don’t know how to get over this. I have to be done at some point in my life. I just don’t want to feel like this anymore. I want to feel done and content with what I have. The thought of never having a bump and getting to cuddle that brand new baby again, and all those firsts. It’s literally breaking my heart. I’m sorry this is all I go on about with every post but I literally have no one irl I can talk to about it because there’s not one single person in my life that would be happy about me having another baby. I’m tired of people constantly making the comment asking if I’m done now, is Charlie the last and I have to keep saying “yes, he has to be”. Dh family are always making comments about how he needs to get booked in and at family events there’s others we don’t see as often commenting to him about how many kids he has. He lost his grandmother a few months back and even with that just before she passed away his sister made the joke to me that his Nan had said she wants him to have the snip and laughed saying he had to do it now because it’s her dying wish. I just had to force a laugh and walk away because I honestly just wanted to burst into tears. When I told dh afterwards he got annoyed at me and said they were joking and I was ridiculous taking it to heart. I’m just tired of everyone having their negative opinions and feeling they have the right to tell me I shouldn’t have anymore kids because 6 is too many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->