Baby Monitors

KX

Reaction score
I have the sensory pad for Rebecca, it beeps all night everytime she breathes, my reassurance. What age do they no longer need a monitor at?

Is it 18months or something? It's just monster is getting wriggly in her cot and sometimes moves off the mat, I am waiting on the flat line alarm going off! :lol:

Thanks girlies xxx

I don't have a sensor mat for kacy but i'm not getting rid of her monitor just yet i like knowing when she is awake and i can't hear her if i haven't got the monitor, can you use your monitor without the sensor mat

I have the basic monitors.

I wont be getting rid of them for a long while yet, just gives me peace of mind that i can hear him if he cried or anything.

xx

We didnt use monitors in the end with Noah, he has got a big enough set of lungs on him!!! you can hear him downstairs with the TV on, or even from outside the house.

Gets if from his mummy! :D

my house is on 1 floor so i never needed monitors lol

i wont be getting rid of my monnitors for a long time. she suffers from apnea so if i didnt have the monitors i wouldnt hear her alarm go off.

but if im downstairs and got tv on i wouldnt be able to hear lily-maes apnea alarm if it went off. i dread to think what would happen if i didnt hear it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->