baby move

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
when did everyone first feel their baby move and what did it feel like? i cant wait till tht moment

Theres a similar thread about this.
It depends on alot of things but between 15 and 18 weeks and it feels like wind, lol.

With my 1st it wasnt til bout 20 weeks, and it felt like butterflies :)

yeh but that post is for second babys im on about the first lol coz its different isnt it ppl feel baby move a lot sooner with second pregnancys thanks both of u

I felt mine move at 17 weeks and a few days but I didn't know for definate if it was the baby. It's hard to describe what early movement feels like but I get mini kicks now which is easy to determine :)

I first felt "movement" of some description at around 14 ish weeks, kinda like bubbles or a fizzing sensation, they then developed into kicks at around maybe 18ish weeks ..

Mine must have had hiccups yesterday morning coz I was woken up at 6:30am by what I though was muscles twitching but it went on for half an hour and moved when I poked at it. Poor thing must have been thrown from side to side! It was a bit weird, a sort of tickley, popping feeling.

at first it feels like butterflies and like bubles poping in the bottom of ur stomach (cant give u a certain time to expect to feel it tho sorry) and then when the kicks start it feels like if u flick the inside of ur hand thats what its like but inside lol best way i can describe it lol

but when they start to really move around well thats just weird lol

thanks every1 i find it weird now tht iv had my scan that that a living baby is moving around inside my body lol seems very surreal

isnt it crazy u can see baby move and kick but not feel it!

yeh it is just plain weird lol i said to my oh i cannot believe tht is inside me i think i was in a state of shock lol

i was in shock at my 12 wk scan and at 20 wk scan i was even worse lol because u can see so much more and see and feel baby kick lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->