Baby Movement

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
When Does the baby generally move up from kicking down by the pelvis/lower tummy. It has been so long since the last time I was pregnant I forget haha. The baby kicks right now are really down low, feels like its kicking my Crotch :haha: I am only 19+3 So I assumed it will still probably be a few weeks before it moves up to kicking higher :)

Might not feel it higher until baby flips closer to third tri, but generally I noticed squiggles and squirms higher up in the lower 20 weeks.

I still notice kicks and wiggles quite low at 22 weeks =)

Around the midway point in the pregnancy, the uterus is only up around the belly button and the baby isn't typically head-down yet, so you'll probably keep feeling the movements low down for a while! I know most of mine are still in the lower abdomen, especially around my hips. Once in a while, he gets me in the cervix or even the, uh, back door. :lol:

It always feels like Baby is trying to escape because it feels like it is kicking/punching really low and sometimes sitting really low I just feel like Babe is going to fall out.. I wonder if this is because of it being my third pregnancy lol

I think every day the placement of the kicks change...at least for me. She’ll be super low one day the off to the side another day and then by my bellybutton the next day. They have lots of room to wiggle around and as you grow, they’ll explore their space. I’m always surprised by the changes in position each day.

I have noticed that too, some times the kicks feel a bit higher up some times really down low, Feels like at the front bottom of my stomach right at like my pubic line I can feel him/her kicking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->