Baby movements painful?

tommyg

Mum to Smurf & TTC
Reaction score
Anybody else find that their baby can hurt them when they decide to move?:nope:

The last few days some of my babies movements have been really sore.

I am not sure if it's a suddenly happened because baby has got much stronger and we are both recovering from being ill.:shrug:

I've been noticing this down low for the past couple of days. It really hurts sometimes.

My baby's movements don't hurt that bad yet.. sometimes they stop me in my tracks though, like a quick sharp "ache" can't call it hurt or pain..yet.

Sometimes my baby's movements can be a bit rough, nothing major but sometimes i do jump abit with it, its usually quite low down or in the side like hes jabbing me with an elbow. what i do find the most uncomfortable is sometimes when i try and turn over in bed, its almost like a scraping sensation as the weight of him shifts from one side to the other.

xx

Sometimes it seems he does a full body move and it is intense like a contraction. I have gotten use to it as he has fully changed positions several times this last few weeks.

i have been getting a pain under my right breast every evening the last few days- i think its Ella pushing or leaning on something!? Or pushing my organs together?! :( Not fun!

mine are very strong movements.. but kind of hurt when he's moving/kicking way low! lol.. it's like not enough room down there for him to be squirming. lol. but it feels like he's on a hamster wheel most of the time...

I get the painful movements real down low by my ovaries and tubes!! They are super sharp and make me wince in pain but they go away just as fast as they come

i posted a thread yesterday askin the same. i think he is just getting too big now and thats why it hurts when he is moving, plus if he is anything like my other 2 he will have elbow like daggers lol. i do feel bruised on my bump which is not pleasant!!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttd550f.aspx

Last night I had the most painful movements ever really low for an hour felt like lo was trying to push his way out. I was actually crying and satin I couldn't do it any more lol

haha! Izzys_girl...that profile pic looks like he is running on a lil' hampster wheel! Too cute!

Today I truly thought I was in the horrible dinner scene from Alien. My belly heaved up about an inch or two and it took my breath away. Even hubby was freaked out and it stiffened me up with pain. I am trying to remember that these are the last days of feeling lil' one inside me, but it is way too cramped in there for flips!

whatever limb it was that just tried to make a break for it through my belly button, it took my breath away. sooo painful

Ethan's movements have been quite crazy but didn't hurt until today. This afternoon, he moved and I had to lean back as it hurt. 2 hours ago, he gave me a huge kick to my side and it made me shout out in pain! Ooh it really hurt. Now I understand why my friends tell me to enjoy baby's movements because soon it would be painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->