Baby movements

Christy89

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm 7weeks + 2 days and I was lying watchin tv and swear I felt some movement, is this possible so early on? X

alot will say no but i felt certain movements since i was in week 12. if they occur in a routine at the same time everyday, that's most likely the baby moving between their sleep cycle. it was definitely kicks for me by week 13 no doubt. im quite petite and because baby is right at the surface, i felt her moving months ahead of the usual time everyone else seems to feel movement.

at 7 weeks I think a baby STARTS to move...before that I don't think they can. That is what I read on a pregnancy page. Honestly, at 7 weeks they are just over 1cm long so really don't think you'd feel it. I had feelings that felt like first baby movements but it was gas, they can be very similar

Defo not maybe 12 weeks I felt my son at 13

At 7 weeks they move but I highly doubt you can feel it....highly doubt

I don't think it would be possible at 7 weeks. I think when you're pregnant you're a lot more aware of 'feelings' down there that you wouldn't normally be. I felt my baby move at 12 weeks just one little flutter (second pregnanxy) I'd normally be sceptical that anyone could even feel it that early but it was definitely it xx

I say gas too, sometimes my gas feels like movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->