Baby moving..

It really depends on the woman. Some say they feel something at 12 weeks, others at 20 weeks. If your slim and this is your first baby, maybe around 15-17 weeks and same kind of time frame for women having their second or more child ( I felt this one at 15ish weeks and my son at 20ish weeks). Some women don't feel the baby until 20 weeks+.

You'll start feeling flutters soon, time flies by when your preggers :hugs:

I wouldn't say I was overweight. Average I'd say. Was hoping to be feeling something by my boyfriends birthday; Jan 10th. So I'd be, erm *works it out* 19 weeks! Fingers crossed then hey? So excited :D

You should def feel some movements by Jan hun. I had my first at around 18 weeks.

My first and it was quite a bit into on of the 20th weeks before I was sure. before that is fluttering etc bubbles ... can be confused for gas at the earlier stages I believe.

I felt my first movements almost to the day of my 17th week. It was unexpected though!!

I have had two days where I have felt something odd but I wont know until I get further along what the heck it should be like :)

i started feeling movement at 16wks and kicks at 18wks. i think it depends how active you are too. i thought it felt like a trapped pulse in my tummy.

I have been feeling flutters for about 2 weeks or more , not often just once in while. the other night it was funny everytime i pocked my stomach and then stopped i would feel a big flutter back lol so exciting. I cnat wait to feel more proper movements and kicks

i was 17 wks when i felt my first baby move for the first time obviously earlier with the last 2 as i knew what to expect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->