Baby Name Crush

Wish85

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I'm only 10 weeks so a long time to go yet. We most likely won't be finding out the sex but I have a strong feeling it's another little boy which would be amazing :flower:

Anyway, totally crushing on the name Silas at the moment. What do you think? He would be a brother to Taj xx

I love the name Silas! Probably one of my top boy names!

Do you have any girl picks?

Love it and think they match perfectly

I love it! I have a friend who's little boy is Silas, 'si' for short.

Thanks girls! I really love it. I ran it by OH last night and he said it's ok, he doesn't love it but he likes it - which is better than all my other suggestions which have been met with a 'NO' haha..I've got time to work on him :)

Which middle name goes better? - Silas James (OH's middle name) or Silas John (my Dad's middle name) last name Richardson xx

I love Silas, it'd be the top of my list if we ever had another boy. Both middle names go well, but i think I slightly prefer James.

I love Silas, it'd be the top of my list if we ever had another boy. Both middle names go well, but i think I slightly prefer James.

Thanks Maz. I agree James sounds nicer but it would be nice to have my Dad's middle name in there as he has 3 girls so no-one to carry on his last name and I can't use his first name Richard because bub's last name is Richardson haha. I will probably go with James though :)

I actually prefer Silas John Richardson, Silas James Richardson has a lot of 's' sounds and the John breaks it up a bit.

I actually prefer Silas John Richardson, Silas James Richardson has a lot of 's' sounds and the John breaks it up a bit.

That's a good point & I'll take that into consideration. Thank you. I have a bit of time to decide and I guess there is always the possibility I'm having a girl.

They're both lovely names and it's your choice. I'm just a bit funny when it comes to names and similar sounds/siblings with similar names haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->