Baby names for my girl.

P

precious_baby

1st option: Alexandra Charlene.
2nd option: Arabella Charlene.

Alexander was my sons name, my first born child who was still born. Charlene is one of my friends who also lost their baby with the same rare genetic condition called trisonomy 13. Arabella I just like the name that I heard from a filipino movie. Thoughts anyone? :) I need help asking if you think the flow of the names sound good and the particular order.

Anyone want to share what they are naming their baby girl? :) I know that I really like these names.:D

I prefer Alexandra and it seems to have more sentiment for your situation.

wow trisomy 13 is pretty rare... sorry for your loss

personally I would go with Arabella, I would hate to be named as a memorial to someone else, it would feel to me like my life wasnt as wanted as theirs and that I was a replacment or consolation prize (I sort of feel that anyway though and I wasnt named after my stillborn brother but im sure it would be much harder if I was)

try not to confused the joy of your new gift with the sad memories of the last and allow her to have her own unique identity

good luck

I like the idea of honoring your son. I think Charlene Alexandra would flow much nicer though

I think I'd go for Arabella Charlene Alexandra. I'm not usually a fan of two middle names but I think in this circumstance it would go well!

Have a lot of thinking to do, thank you ladies I was thinking of doing three of the names, I think of it as honouring my son and his sister would love that too.

I prefer Arabella Charlene, I think it's prettier and flows better. Although I do think it's a nice idea to honour your son with his sisters first name, how about Alexia Charlene? or Alexis Charlene?

:flower:

I prefer Arabella Charlene, I think it's prettier and flows better. Although I do think it's a nice idea to honour your son with his sisters first name, how about Alexia Charlene? or Alexis Charlene?

:flower:
thank you my midwife suggested that too, I am really confused what I am going to name her :p Hopefully I have my mind made up when she arrives. :)

I think its lovely to honor your son in your daughters name, but can i suggest keeping it a second name and giving her, a name that is all hers aswel if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->