baby names, go! :)

msq

Reaction score
So for those of you who have found out your babies gender (or even if you just have ideas) what names are you thinking about?

I found out we are having a little boy last Saturday and the name we are thinking about is Aedyn Markus. I'm going back and forth on the spelling of his first name. What do you think? I wanna hear your baby names as well :D

We found out at 16 weeks that we are having a little girl, her name is Ferne Amelia x

I really like Aedyn xx

We're staying team yellow...if bubba is a boy he will be Oliver, if bubba is a girl she will be Erin-Rose

We are having a little princess called Aiyla (Isla) Sofia. Not decided on spelling of first name but it will definitely be that xx

Still haven't found out gender yet, but we have picked names. If it's a boy he will be named Alexander Thomas and if it's a girl she'll be named Amelia Margaret.

If baby is a boy - Toby. For a girl it will be Millie xxx

We are calling baby Alistair, not sure on middlename yet x

We were told at 16+2 that we're having a little girl, her name will probably either be Elsie Alice Rose or Erin Alice Rose.

I like Aedyn Markus but must admit I prefer it spelt either Ayden or Aidan (just because I prefer spellings that are easier for the child and you/they won't have to correct people as much)

We don't know the sex yet but we have picked a boys name Stanley Paul and have a short list for girls which are either Adele, Charlotte, Jessica or Sophie with the middle name Louise (after my sister) xx

Thanks for the responses :) mrsturner: my middle name is Louise too, after my moms sister :)

We're having a girl called
Eliza Rose Lily

Phoebe and Annie are two other names we love, oh prefers Phoebe over Eliza but we've compromised :)

A boy would have been Charlie George x

We are team yellow and the names we have chose are

Girl-Irelyn Elle or Irelyn Noelle
Boy-Zakk Gunnar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79