Baby Names.....

Laura1984

Ruby's Mummy
Reaction score
Me and OH are constantly changing our minds on our little princess's name..... Which do you prefer out of these???
Maisie should have an e on the end lol!!!!!!!!

xxx

I vote for Amelia, it's lovely!

I voted for Olivia,I think it's a gorgeous name.
They are all nice though.. ;)

I love the name Olivia i SOOOOO wanted to call mine Olivia but my OH doesnt like the thought of calling (her?) Livy, but i like that too :)
Good Luck

I vote Amelia as thats the name i have chosen if i have a girl next, its such a pretty name :)

i love the name maisie but also olivia they r both pretty and in my top ten! Let us know wot u decide on 2!

i love the name maisie but also olivia they r both pretty and in my top ten! Let us know wot u decide on 2!

I will deffo! wil prob be when she's here lol
thats hw indecisive we are... Olivia has been around the longest xx

Olivia is my very favorite girls' name although it's becoming extremely popular in the states. :) All of your choices are adorable! GL

I love Amelia, but there all nice XXX

I love Amelia too! But Olivia is also beautiful!
It's so tricky to decide!

Hard for me to choose on this one! I have a daughter named Amelia and a daughter named Olivia, so naturally I love both of those! I also like Maisie, that is a name on my list at the moment. Ruby & Molly are good too...!

My vote went for Amelia, close second Olivia (for obvious reasons, hehe). I'm not sure about Milly for a nickname, that's a new one to me! My Amelia goes by Mia most of the time.

Good luck choosing! x

Hard for me to choose on this one! I have a daughter named Amelia and a daughter named Olivia, so naturally I love both of those! I also like Maisie, that is a name on my list at the moment. Ruby & Molly are good too...!

My vote went for Amelia, close second Olivia (for obvious reasons, hehe). I'm not sure about Milly for a nickname, that's a new one to me! My Amelia goes by Mia most of the time.

Good luck choosing! x

I met a lady at my ante-natal classes who also has an Amelia and an Olivia. We have a family friend called Amelia who gets Milly so that where we got it from, people have said she could also be called Mimi which I'm not sure on. Does Olivia'a name get shortened? I would shorten it to Liv or Livy but some prople have said Libby is short for Olivia and with no offence to anyone - I know of 2 Libbys but dont particularly like either of them :blush: I've always thought Libby is short for Elizabeth??
xxx

Yeh libby is short for elizabeth. I like olivia tho livvy is so cute. Good luck in picking a name i had this trouble when i had kaitlin.

Thanks girls!
Still cant decide - although oh was running through names in his head at the scan yesterday and says maisie is growing on him :happydance:
Think Amelia and Olivia are better for 'any situation names' my mum thinks 'she will not be professional with a name like Maisie'!!!!! argh!!!!
xxx

I couldnt vote because I couldnt decide between Amelia and Olivia....they are two beautiful names!

I couldn't vote either, as I couldn't decide. I think that they are all beautiful names, but particularly like Molly and Olivia.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->