baby no.3

ab75

3 Gorgeous Kids
Reaction score
Choosing a name is so difficult. My dh and I always take so long to decide lol. I have a feeling this one is a boy, but we can't find a name we like, luckily we still have lots of time. Help, lol.
Dd1 is Zoe, Dd2 is Zara. I like short names.
So far I like:
Harris/Harry
Max(maybe)
Zac(but think that'll be too many Z's)
DH likes Donovan(I don't) or Harrison xx

We're also expecting baby number 3. We have 2 daughters already called Summer and Skye and were told at our scan that this baby is also a girl! (YAY)

Our daughters names came really easily to us but this one hasn't been so easy as we wanted something as unusual and unlike you we actually wanted it to begin with another S.

My daughters both have middle names beginning with E too so that was also a must for this baby!

We've decided pretty much on Sevannah Esme for this little one.

If I were you I couldn't help myself but go for a Z name, but that's just me cos I have some weird obsession! Lol.

As for a boys name that is also short I love the name Kit!

X

Max/Maxwell was definitely on my list of boy names...I love it. Ben/Benjamin too! Just make sure you've got a girly name in mind too...I am expecting number 3 after having two daughters, swore it was going to be a boy, and lo and behold...girl! And man am I struggling to come up with her name, poor little thing.

If its a girl she will be Isla, I suggested it and dh loved it so that was easy.
Doc, I like Zac and think the 3 sound nice together but I love Harris, dh said Harrison and then I could shorten it but that doesn't seem right to me.
Congrats on another girl both of you, I don't mind either way what this one is xx

You could do Harrison, Harry for short . i think that would be cute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->