baby on my nerves

Foxy37

Reaction score
So i had my first episode of baby laying on my nerves and my leg gave way lol . Ended up doubled over and couldnt stand up :wacko:
Any one else had this ? xx

Yup. Sometimes it feels like I have hollow steel pipes instead of bones. They just feel so empty! I've also had it where she'll lay into my spine and on my nerves and I'll be useless from the waist down.

She literally and figuratively gets on my nerves :)

Yup. Sometimes it feels like I have hollow steel pipes instead of bones. They just feel so empty! I've also had it where she'll lay into my spine and on my nerves and I'll be useless from the waist down.

She literally and figuratively gets on my nerves :)

Look at you , u dont have long now wowzer xx

This happened to me a couple of weeks ago -- I was in the shop, standing up, walking around, and my foot went to sleep. Had to brace myself on the freezer while I got my foot working again! Brat!

This happened to me a couple of weeks ago -- I was in the shop, standing up, walking around, and my foot went to sleep. Had to brace myself on the freezer while I got my foot working again! Brat!

Not long between us jd eek. Yes I just looked a weirdo and my poor oh wondered what the heck was wrong as I bent forward to shake my leg xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->