Baby only ever kicks down low?

kelly89

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

My little man is very active and always on the move, but i have only ever felt him move very low down. My fundal height is ok as far as i know but baby never seems to go past my belly button, any of you had this with you little ones?

Im not worried as he doesnt stop moving, just wondering why my little man does not like the top half of my womb lol x

hiya i have the same feelings always very low down mostly pelvis height with my first he was straight up high so this to me is very strange my poor bladder gets a beating i have my 20 week scan today so will let you know if its all ok!

I think at this stage baby is still quite low down and thats why kicks are down low. My lo is very same movements are really low down.

I have this too - fundal height is within limitations (2 weeks behind but they are ok with this) and I only ever feel him low. I think he's just a lazy baby!

I think i should probly make the most of it before i strt getting those shots to the ribs! Its baby number 1 so everythings a little weird to me right now x

i think its that baby is breach as my little man usually is and kicks me down low but i do get headbutted near my ribs occasionally at the same time as my bladder gets kicked!! lol plenty of time for baby to move tho! my fundal hight is 3 weeks ahead :( argh another biggie! lol xxx

I've also been feeling constant low movement, and jsut in the last week or so more high kicks/movement. Doc always says it doesn't mean he's not moving other places, it just is where your body can feel it right now. Also he told me that many mothers feel a lot more low movement in second/third/fourth babies, as the uterus is shaped a little different now and you are move sensitive to movement, so who knows...

I am the same. Baby kicks all down below. I have a scan last week and the baby is basically stood up inside me so this is why all the movement is lower down. I do get an odd movement to the side of my belly button so I'm guessing that must be a little elbow or hand.

Lesley x

my little man is kickin me right now near my left overy lol. his boxin it haha. he was upside down in my scan on sunday so no idea what his doing. he seems to love to curl up in a ball and move his arms around his head a lot haha

I get kicks down low too, sometimes it feels like I feel them in my fanfare! haha! I guess they move up the further along you get as I dont get any in my ribs :)

Kucks are all low too and she is breech lol head is close to right ribs lol

I'm 25 weeks today (yay!) and last night was the first night baby kicked up higher. Last night and all day today he seems to like kicking to the left of my belly button, but before that it was always down really low. Maybe he flipped in the past few days?

I measured 27 weeks at my last dr appt (was just 23+5)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->