Baby perfume?!?!

Jaylynne

Reaction score
I can't imagine spraying my child with perfume. How bizarre. I'd rather smell my baby than a cologne imitating a freshly washed one. Maybe if spritz is needed, the clothes should be changed or a bath given :shrug: would you ever use it ?!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...rfume-BABIES--improve-sweet-smell-infant.html

WTF!?

Not a chance! My baby has a lovely aroma all of her own :haha:

Gross!

I still only use water on my 3 year old and she doesn't smell at all! If they smell it's because they're overwashed or need fresh clothes/nappy.

I know!! I love smelling LO before bed. Always makes me smile :)

No way!! Thats just plain odd. I just dont see the need x

Slightly o/t but when I took LO into work when she was a few weeks old one of my male colleagues who I am not that close to made a massive effort to come and see us, turns out he just wanted to come and smell my newborn baby :haha:

That's just weird hah . If LO smells give them a bath not spray them with perfume . I love the natural smell of my LO minus the poopy nappy obviously ha

I'm probably alone but I would buy it for Isabelle, she's likes having a spritz of mine sometimes :haha:

So yes I would buy and use it :D

I've heard about this, I much rather enjoy his natural smells lol

hmm, odd, it was weird reading that burberry offered a 'non alcoholic' version of the perfume too. Surely that stuff could be abit much on their delicate skin, doms flared up even with johnsons in the beginning so i doubt id be tempted to use anything on him till he hit puberty :haha: Although if the scents smell like baby id probably use them on myself (i love that smell!) also my parents did the same, the very day dom was born they visited me in hospital,looked at each other and said 'must be done' both sniffing him and smiling saying it was a gorgeous smell lol!

I definitely wouldn't use it. I'm weird but I love smelling my baby, she has such a lovely smell :)

I wouldn't Logan smells lush after I've bathed him and washed his hair I'm forever sniffing his head LOL!!

I love how my babes smell anyway and the less chemicals on them the better.

Even now River is only I'm wary about what goes on her skin. If she wants to smell pretty like mummy I pretend to do a spritz

I wouldn't spray it on my baby but I'd probably spray it on myself lol! I lovvvve that baby smell, oooh I'd be sniffing my wrists all day :haha:

Hahahah, I've read a thread in here once on this, it got heated for some weird reason, ladies went mental. I like my babies scent straight from the bath though :)

I wouldn't, but I can see how if a toddler wants to imitate everything mum or dad does, it's a pretty safe way for them to copy without having to use an actual adult perfume/cologne which might be too harsh on their skin.

It seems a bit OTT, but I don't see it as any weirder than paying out for baby ugg boots!

I've heard of all the perfumes listed in that article, personally I wouldn't bother on a baby but I WAS tempted by Burberry baby last week in the departures lounge because DD1 (3) pretends to put perfume on when I do. They are safe and more a novelty.
They were right next to Hello Kitty Baby and I doubt as many people would look down on that.

I wouldn't, but I can see how if a toddler wants to imitate everything mum or dad does, it's a pretty safe way for them to copy without having to use an actual adult perfume/cologne which might be too harsh on their skin.

It seems a bit OTT, but I don't see it as any weirder than paying out for baby ugg boots!

I bought baby ugg boots... And converse, vans and toms... I have a problem though :haha:

I wouldnt buy perfume for him though, he doesnt need it. If he smells he just needs a bath lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->