Baby perfume?!?!

Horrible horrible horrible.
Just a bottle of chemicals to spray over your baby :wacko:

I'm not even sure of the point of adult perfume, let alone perfume for children.

I don't find anything wrong with it, not on a newborn, maybe a toddler and not ALL the time, once in awhile, maybe going out to a party or something. My boys when little all liked to smell like daddy and we squirted them when we went to a party. Again not on a newborn, i think it is a fun idea..:flower:

No, I wouldn't use it. If my lo wants to copy me when she's older I will put water in a spritz bottle and tell her it's her perfume. But I rarely wear perfume anyway so she probably won't care about it.

Those baby bangs are awful!!!

Hahahaha!! I kind of love that something like this exists! No, I wouldn't buy it, and no, I wouldn't use it. But I do like the fact that something so decadent is available!

i'm kinda wondering if label loving moms will buy it just so baby has the label too... (besides the clothes and shoes)

Oh ffs what next eh.

Baby wigs is next, no joke, you can buy it here, https://baby-bangs.com/

I think the youngest child, Josie on 19 kids and counting had something similar on. But she was older (like 18+ months and very little hair) not a 3 month old. It was a hair band and it had two little pigtails on it...

Oh I'm killing myself laughing at the slogan for Baby Bangs. "For the girl who has everything - except hair!" :haha:

Anyway, no, I wouldn't buy baby perfume. Just one more pointless thing to spend money on.

I don't understand why the media is hyping it up now. Burberry Baby was out 10 years ago when my sister was born :wacko: nothing new. I know we had a sample when she was little, it was cute and brings back memories smelling it now :)

No way! My baby smells beautiful enough :) Except at nappy time..

Baby perfume has been out for yonks.
Not something id buy but purely because I have other things I need to spend money on.
I dont actualy see the problem with it, to me its no differant then using bath wash, oils, lotion on them.
No one ever kicked up much of a fuss when baby lotion came out.

I don't understand why the media is hyping it up now. Burberry Baby was out 10 years ago when my sister was born :wacko: nothing new. I know we had a sample when she was little, it was cute and brings back memories smelling it now :)

I always thought this was a adult perfume... :blush:

not neccessary, babys smell great on their own:)

I always thought this was a adult perfume... :blush:

:haha: There is an adult and a baby one. You're not completely mad or not for that reason any way :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->