Baby Playing Favourites ... HELP !

Miss Magic

Reaction score
Hey! Okay I'm feeling like I'm going to loose my mind! I have a 10 week old baby girl and I'm a stay at home new mom.
I don't really go anywhere during the day because there is always things to do around the house and it's hard to go out with my baby because she's not a big fan of going in the car. ( it's also super cold where I live )
The only time I get to go out is when my husband is home and looks after her and that was fine at first ... But now she's crying uncontrollably when I leave. I went to get groceries today and left her with my husband... She cried for over an hour then when I got home she calmed right down and was fine. This is putting a lot of stress on my husband ( he thinks she hates him) I understand that she was inside me and is use to me but I worry and stress out every time I leave the house now because I know she's miserable, now it's making me miserable because I can't just go out and relax and have "me time" .... Is anyone going threw this ? Is there anything I can do? Will it ever stop? ... HELP !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->