Baby playing tricks :)

xxchloexx

Reaction score
Pointless thread but i cant stop laughing! Shes been really active tonight!
First i had the radio on and she was wriggling like crazzzy... :haha:
as soon as i turned it off she stopped. :kiss:

I kept turning it on and off it was so funny like she was dancing
Then she had the hiccups for the first time (cutest thing ive ever seen in my life) my tummy kept jumping :flower:

And now shes playing with daddy.. he puts his hand on my belly and straight away she kicks where his hand is, its amazing!

I wish i had an ultrasound machine to see her! Shes just made me so happy, i cant belive how scared i was a few weeks ago about now feeling her kick now she doesnt stop :happydance:
And tomorow is my V day :happydance: :flower:

Yay!!! I love it! My LO just became SUPER active this last week and was playing tag with his daddy too. It's crazy because I can feel him jumping on the bottom of my uterus and head butting right below my sternum at the same time. Then I get a couple of punches out to the sides. At first is was kinda overwhelming and uncomfy but I've learned to enjoy the crap outta it. I LOVE IT!!!!

Mine really like the tv base lol so funny. 3 days ago started to move and hasnt stopped since lol

Aww this sounds so amazing. i feel my LO but she has days when she doesn't move but I just can't wait to feel her more often and for my BF to feel her kick :) x

As that's so cuuuuute! My little man was kicking daddies hand loads too last night :cloud9: Is the best feeling in the world.

Our little boy is always active lol, mostly during the day though. Yesterday he felt like his foot was going to explode out of my cervix he was kicking it that hard lol, made me jump out of my chair at one point... Everyone gave me funny looks at work XD

I love to watch him when he's moving around, especially when he gets hiccups haha. It's just so special :cloud9:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->