Baby pods/Swaddling/Sleeping Bags - Which one????

Bambers

Reaction score
Hello there lovely people :hugs:

I was just wondering...what did/does your baby prefer to sleep in?

Baby Pods - Swaddling cover - Sleeping Bags - Blankets and sheets.

Thank you for answering...it will save me buying all four things. :D x x x

I've just used sleeping bags since lo was born, i did try swaddling but failed miserably i can not swaddle at all even with instructions. I've never used blankets.

When Vinnie was newborn i used to wrap him in a cellular blanket, i led him on it then tucked the bottom over his feet and and around him,

when he got to 3 months i started to use sleeping bags x

I made the mistake ( in my eyes) of swaddling rosalie loved it to the point of not going to sleep without being swaddled However there comes a time when they just wont stay in a swaddle so i had to go through a few sleepsless nights getting her used to sleepinng bags! i Started off with blankets when she was newborn so i could add or remove depending on how warm she was but once she was older and rolling all over her cot blankets just get kicked off so a sleepbag is a good way of them always being warm enough because they cant wriggle out of it i dont regret buying blankets as i prefer them for newborns and will keep them for my next xx

I found the sleeping bags quite big as they are all 0-6months, so for a newborn they are very big.
I can't recommend Woombie's enough, they are light weight, good fit and swaddle without the fuss. :thumbup:

I swaddled using a little swaddle blanket with Velcro. So easy to use. Kiddopotamus is the brand, you can get them on amazon. I swaddled up until around 3 months and then used a sleeping bag. LO didn't seem to mind the transition. Sleeping bags are absolutely fantastic, they are usually a bit big for newborns though. Up to you what you want to do really. I didn't swaddle my first, just used blankets and then a sleeping bag. Made no difference really, both my babies were great sleepers. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->