Baby products 100% natural

A

anothersquish

OH made the mistake of using Johnsons Top to Toe wash on Theo yesterday at bath time...not good :( His skin isnt happy today at all.
I still have quite a bit of the stuff I bought originally (Handmade Naturals) which hes skin is very happy with but I think Id like to try a few others if they exist!

NB Im also quite severely reactive to johnsons products, they bring me up in massive red rashes but Im NOT allergic to any adult bath products made by other companies....go figure :wacko:

agh, heard such bad things about johnsons! i got given some at my baby shower but think i gave them away otherwise oh would probably use them :wacko:

we use earth friendly baby, green people and weleda stuff, k has lovaly skin! i usually get it online or some health food shops sell it, think waiitrose does as well.

I sometimes use Boots Botanic Baby things, they seem to be mild on Ryans skin. Also Olive Oil if it's dry and sometimes I put a couple of drops of lavender in his bath' Oh and Shea Butter wipe cubes by So Scrumptious I think, I use them in his bath and they smell de-lish x

Squish, Babipur do quiet a range of 100% natural baby toiletries
inc strawberry scented bodywash, Yum! :thumbup:

Izzys skin is fine with whatever I use, Johnsons too.

However I love the Burts Bees stuff - I use the wash and shampoo one as its just easier like the top to toe I suppose. It smells lovely and her hair was lovely and shiny.

I am yet to try the babipur range but the baby boo strawberry is very tempting!!

I gave away all the Johnson's stuff we had. It's not fab on my skin so I didn't want to carry on using it for Leyla.

I have some 'beaming baby' baby lotion which is nice on Leyla's skin but I really don't like the smell. I'm a bit of a sucker for yummy smelling things (why we use Halos N Horns baby wash) but the lotion just smells boring and kind of 'earthy'! It's nice to know it is organic etc but I want yumminess! I think I'm going to try adding a bit of lavender oil to it to make it nice for bedtime.

I use Burt's Bees, Method Baby or Weleda. Method Baby is my fave, smells scrummy. I get it in Boots.

So scrumptious are amaaazing! I don't shampoo Molly's hair atm as she has cradle cap, just olive oil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->