Baby Rice help needed asap please!!!

elm

Mama
Reaction score
Ok, I'm giving Elliot baby rice made with formula in a bit. Can I make it really thick? He's had normal porridge before and is used to chewing things and he's had yogert too I just don't want to make it wrong!! It says that it should be smooth and runny but it's going to be loads messier the runnier it is!!!! Just wondering if I can make it thick?

Thanks x

i dont think it matters, just make it up as you think he will like it hun x

I made it thick and it was ok. It's really bland isn't it? Tastes like rice paper!!! x

I think its ok to change the consistency (on my packet it says that) and the directions are just a guideline. :shrug:

and yeah - its yukky, lol.

It was a free trial pack of the Hipp organic stuff. I'm building up to a bottle of formula and thought this would be a good start. He ate it all (well, apart from all the stuff that didn't make it to his mouth!!!). Back to raw onion tomorrow :lol: x

yeah, Nestle do one that is vanilla flavoured called cerelac... its very nice, esp. mixed with apple puree

Baby rice was Elyse's least favourite cereal so far, she preferred barley and oatmeal.. :)

But.. yeah the cereal is ick, I make mine with formula and it tastes a bit sweet? Now that she has some fruits/veg introduced I give it to her like that. She likes the barley and oatmeal plain but won't take the baby rice plain, lol.

I won't be buying any - it was just a free sachet I'd got because I signed up to some mailing list.

I am glad I gave it to him, it reinforced that blw'ing was the right choice for us and made the formula introduction loads easier :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->