baby rice- NO No!!

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
So just an update on how Chloe is doing, after having rice for tea twice, on wednesday she refused to have it- you know the game, lips clamped shut, turning head, when she did take a miniscule amount spitting it as far as she could- so I gave up.

Thursday I thought I'd try cow and gate fruity cereal. Well, after one bowl (one spoon cereal, 3 water) she was demanding more! She was even licking round her mouth to make sure she'd got it all!! She did the same last night!!

I've decided not to up what she has- just some cereal or porridge at tea time- as she doesnt seem to want it more than that and some days doesnt want a whole lot of milk either.

Rocco didn't like baby rice either. He loves all the cereals.

I'm starting erin on baby rice today - I hope she likes it as I've got 3 boxes in the cupboard!! xx

Have you tasted baby rice? You probably would clamp your mouth shut if someone tried to feed you it, it's awful:rofl:

I personally think its ok, she loved it to start with, just gone off it now I think!!

baby rice is a bit grim. But its excellent for mixing with fruitand veg to introduce them slowly.

Hannah hates rice. Loves her oatmeal though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->