Baby Rice

L

Laura--x

So im going to start her on some today, milk doesnt seem to keep her satisfied anymore, shes wanting a bottle every hour or so!

Do i just start with 1 teaspoon today? Whens the best time to give it her?

She's probably just having a growth spurt but, doesn't the packet tell you how much to use? Mine did.

We started with lunch.

I doubt it shes already had a big growth spurt just after 4 months!

I havnt got it yet, if it was i wouldnt of asked.

Yip Laura just start with one teaspoon and u can really give it whenever u feel is right, i gave it at lunch because she was most settled and content at this time. Breakfast time she was so hungry messing about with rice just got her narky and at teatime again she would be tired so would get upset coz she just wanted her bottle so think in general lunchtime is best to start and just up it to 2 when u feel she is ready and go from there. Kx

I just made a little up at a time until it was a nice smooth consistancy and gave her a couple of mouthfulls at first. Your her mum you know when shes ready just do it slowly x

See how she takes it. She might refuse it. (like my LO).
It can be a good idea to take the edge of her hunger by giving her part of her bottle first.

if she does refuse it hun just try again another time..as above it does say on the box xx

i started zane off with a full serving the first time he had rice followed but 5 oz of milk and he eat n drank it all.

i started at dinner time, then breakfast and dinner then started giving it a lunch 2 weeks after that

Im made it with an oz of milk, gave him 7oz then he ate all his rice!

Poor baby must of been starving!

So shall i give her the milk then the rice.. or the rice then the milk?

Im going up the shop when she wakes up.

I did milk then rice. Aslong as she's still getting enough milk a day then it doesnt matter

So i gave her some about 1pm.

She loved it! I got carried away and she had 5 spoonfuls, oops!!
She took 4 oz of milk after too.

So where do i go from now? Carry on with 4/5 spoonfuls at dinner time? When do i up it, ect ect?

u can up it after say about a week i think and then start to do it for 2 meals a day and so on.

call ur hv and ask for more advice cuz we all do things differently she will give u clear advice x

glad she likes it..kaleb has more than what they say aswell..i usually give milk then food xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->