baby shoppin, where will you purchase?

finallyprego

Pnut's HB @162!
Reaction score
HI LADIES JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS THOUGHT ABOUT WHERE YOU WILL PURCHASE THE FURNITURE FOR YOUR BABY'S NURSEY?

OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS:baby:

We will buy all the baby stuff at walmart, target, and maybe some stuff on craigslist.
Maybe some stuff from babies r us.. not sure yet, it's still so early!
Im not going to buy expensive brand stuff, because I feel like that's a waste of money, cheaper stuff is just as good in my opinion.
:flower:

this is true. I have been browsing the net looking at all the different stores. We have picked out the themes. We arent going to start the nursey and buying until we know the sex of the baby. but its just so exciting looking at all the varieties...

I've been looking for AGES, lol
The Babies R Us furniture did not look any sturdier and cost lots more than others.
JC Penny seems to have GREAT deals on cribs, good reviews, and they usually seem to include the conversion rails for the toddler bed... VERY reasonable prices so I'll probably buy from there.

I was looking on craigslist, but you have to buy see it assembled to know all the pieces are there and make sure you have them all or else it may not be safe.

Also going to get a closet organizer from Home Depot for $80

Probably Target or Burlington Coat Factory, they seem to have really cute sets for good prices :)

I think we're going to look at Target / Baby "consignment" type shops for a lot of the furniture/strollers. For things like bottles, bibs, clothes, etc, we're going to look at Babies 'R Us. So we'll be doing a registry in both stores.

I like Target's selection of baby stuff....the clothes are adorable and in style and the other items are great too. With my daughter we bought her crib on Craigslist....because it was one that I loved and didn't want to pay the new price (about $600)...we got it for $200. If I can't find another used one by the same company (baby's dream)...I will buy a new one for this baby, that is how much I love their furniture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->