Baby Show

S

sparkswillfly

Is anyone going to or been to one of these?

https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/

I was thinking of going to the one at earls court.

I used to go to the ones at the NEC....they were great but very busy so beware. Also beware of pickpockets etc....they're rife at this sort of thing:hissy:

I did enjoy them but once you've been a couple of times....you've sort of seen it all:rofl:

I'm going to the Earls Court one. My colleague has a friend who exibits Tomee Tippee there and she's got me free tickets!!!:happydance:

Ahhhh i sooooo much wanted to go to one :cry: but the only one in Scotland was before i knew about being pregnant and now i cant go to one....though i guess i have most things and i would just spend faaaar too much!!

I really wanted to go to the October one, but dunno if I'll be able to as it's a bit close to my due date (which has changed from 30th to 16th to 30th October!) But maybe if I went into labour there I would get loads of freebies! Now here's a thought! lol
xxx

i wanted to go but im on hols that week x

I'm going to the October one in Earls Court mainly as i want to be able to see everything under one roof and try the pushchairs etc. I'm not necessarily going to buy anything unless i see a bargain, but will use it to help me make decisions over what i want to get.

I'm going to the October one in Earls Court mainly as i want to be able to see everything under one roof and try the pushchairs etc. I'm not necessarily going to buy anything unless i see a bargain, but will use it to help me make decisions over what i want to get.

Snap! Am hoping to be able to try out the push chairs too and make some decisions :)

Snap! Am hoping to be able to try out the push chairs too and make some decisions :)

And me! I cant wait to go.

i went to the one in may, was great , but careful it may seem it at the time but everythings not always cheaper!

also most of the freebies were for newborns, not much if youve already had the baby

oh and it got packed and was nowhere to sit ever !

if you fancy a 4d scan, baby bond was at the one i went to, was £90 for dvd , get there early and put your name down straight away as they only had a few spaces on the day and after that they just sell you a voucher and you go on another day to get it done at baby bond.

Hmm... quite a few of us going to Earls Court. Would be nice if we knew how to ID each other so if we see each other we could say hi! Maybe we could all wear a carnation or something?!!

Just noticed that they have one in Manchester this year so may well go....I just didn't wanna go all the way to Birmingham and pay the £8 parking fee too....again:dohh:

Hmm... quite a few of us going to Earls Court. Would be nice if we knew how to ID each other so if we see each other we could say hi! Maybe we could all wear a carnation or something?!!

Yeah that would be funny. Im going on the friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->