Baby shower outfit

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
So I am having my first baby shower in just a few weeks and I am having such a hard time finding something to wear! It will be a little chilly, but the shower is inside and I want to wear a dress- preferably a light pink or cream/ivory dress. What is everyone else wearing to theirs? And suggestions for good places to shop for dresses?

Thanks!

Sorry I'm not much help but didn't want to read and run. I'm having a baby shower today. Its only the in laws and DHs side of the family as his mom wanted to throw s shower cause this is the first girl grandbaby. I wasn't expecting a shower as this is #3. Mine is outside so I'm wearing my favorite comfy maternity jeans and a simple cute purple top.

My baby shower is next Saturday and it suppose to rain and be cold...blah. I wanted to wear a dress but it has been hard for me to find one lol. So I'm jus gonna wear a nice long sweater with some leggings and flats. I'll then add some cute accessories like earrings and etc to go with it.

I just came home from shopping for my baby shower outfit lol.. I ended up going with this https://www.destinationmaternity.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=934410022&MasterCategory_Id=MC3 I'll most likely be wearing some cute ballet flats with it. It's in a couple of weeks so I'm not too sure what the weather is going to be just yet. If the weather decides to get cold I may return it for some leggings and a cute sweater.

Mine is next Sunday, 11/2! I asked my mom what the dress code she and my sisters were planning was and she said jeans and a cute/nice shirt. I wanted to wear a dress, but it's hard for me to find dresses and feel cute :( I finally got some maternity jeans last week and picked up a cute pink tee. I might wear my boots, but it's still in the 90's/80's here, so I am almost afraid I would be too warm because it is being held inside too. I might try to find some skinny jeans so I won't have such a hard time tucking my bootcut jeans into my boots :p

Completely off topic but- kmpssbl: is that by chance a Subaru wagon in your avi? I've been eyeing it for a while now and have been wanting to ask.

Honestly I wore a dress I had in my closet from pre-pregnancy. It was a little tight and came up in the front, but I just put leggings on.

Completely off topic but- kmpssbl: is that by chance a Subaru wagon in your avi? I've been eyeing it for a while now and have been wanting to ask.

lol it's actually my MINI Cooper :)

NewBeginning I like the dress you picked out for ure shower. I was looking on that website for myself but I wasn't sure how it would fit if I found something I liked lol.

https://www.target.com/p/maternity-...9005#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=maternity+tunic

I wore this in blue with leggings and flats to mine.

I wanted to wear a dress but couldn't find one that made me feel cute so I went with a sweater and leggings which I was happy about because it rained and was really chilly.

I wanted to wear a dress but couldn't find one that made me feel cute so I went with a sweater and leggings which I was happy about because it rained and was really chilly.

I'm wearing the same exact thing because of the weather lol.

lol it's actually my MINI Cooper :)

Ooo fun car too! I drive a Subaru and am into cars so I was intrigued by your avi :thumbup:

NewBeginning I like the dress you picked out for ure shower. I was looking on that website for myself but I wasn't sure how it would fit if I found something I liked lol.

Thanks! Luckily, I have a store nearby and was able to try on an obscene amount of dresses. I discovered that I definitely look better in pants/top than dresses (felt like a tent) but the one I chose was actually pretty flattering so I went with it. I just hope the weather cooperates with my dress, especially since the shower will for sure be held outdoors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->