Baby shower themes for boys

dbluett

Reaction score
Who knew it would be this difficult to pick a theme? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

If i knew i was having a boy i would have had marvel heroes or superheroes theme, i love marvel anyway but checkout super hero baby shower on Pinterest theres fab ideas and its all bright colours! If id known if i was having a girl i would have gone with little mermaid theme i think so cute! But my baby decided to keep its legs clamped shut and so for me its just pink and blue mix lol

We had a whale theme with my son. Cute cartoon whales and boats and things.

I can't remember what I had! Think I had deep red and silver balloons (colours I had at my wedding) blue things and these gorgeous cookie monster cupcakes! I'm not keen on things being too matchy though!

Did a boy baby shower for a animal/nature loving friend and it was called happytree, all greens and yellows with cute forest animals! Had a big frog pinata (she loves amphibians!) And packets of plant seeds for a favours!

A good friend of mine did owls for her last boy. I always figured I would do giraffes or something like that for a boy. HOWEVER! I get 90% of my idea looking at themes offered by Party City > https://www.partycity.com/category/baby+showers/baby+shower+tableware.do

I personally would want to go subtle blue if a boy shower for me.

Think I'd choose 'Woodland Creatures' or a nautical theme.

Have a look on Pinterest for some inspiration!

We will probably be doing a Winnie the Pooh theme no matter the gender.

We are doing a nautical theme to match our nursery!

I had a jungle theme for ds1 and my surprise baby shower for ds2 was blue everything! Personally I like either pink or blue is easy and everywhere!!

We did a lot of green with woodland creatures. I was so sick of powdered blue and my family knew how much I liked green.

Thank you everyone. I think we are going to do something similar to monster's Inc.

We are having our baby shower on Halloween but it's not going to be a typical baby shower because OH's are also invited as well as kids so it's going to be more like a party.
So we are doing halloween themed and have some crafts for any kiddies coming (should be about 11 kiddies there) and then we are going to go out trick of treating come nightfall and OH is going to tell some (hopefully kiddy friendly) ghost stories and weather permitting we are going to have a fire pit going in the garden aswell.

How about a nautical theme ? That's what our little mans room is going to be =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->