Baby Shower :)

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Hi all you lovely mummy's to be :)

well i'm wanting to sort out my baby shower.

what sort of games and stuff would you do?

what things would u have at the shower?

its so exciting :) xxx

My SIL and MIL organized mine. Since his nursery is a jungle theme, they did that for the shower also. They decorated with cut out paper leaves and an awesome diaper cake with goodies hidden inside. They did a word scramble that I think they found online, and whoever unscrambled the most words won a prize. then they did a bingo game, where everyone filled in the bingo boxes with items they thought I would get as gifts, then as I opened my gifts, they crossed the items off until someone got bingo. They also had a kids table with crayons and coloring sheets with jungle animals on them.

For food, it was just easy things like finger sandwiches, fruit salad, pasta salad, meatballs, and 3 kinds of cupcakes.

They also asked guests to bring a book instead of a card so I got lots of great books, now I just need to go get a book shelf to put them all on!

It's so much fun planning it isn't it!! :D The games I have are:
*Baby Charades (made the cards myself)
*Baby A-Z (Printed A-Z pages myself - guests list baby related things A-Z and the guest with the most answers that the other guests didn't have wins)
*Baby Quiz (Printed one off the internet)
*Play-Dough Babies (Guests make babies and I pick winners - most creepy, realistic, funny and the worst lol)
*How big is the belly (I have paper streamer for guests to tear off lengths as their guess)
*Don't say "Baby" (I got little plastic dummies and made ribbon necklaces and if a guest hears someone say "Baby" they get to take their dummy - most at the end is the winner)
*How many MnM's (Counted MnM's in a baby bottle)

The decorations I bought off eBay: classic "baby shower" blue - Table cloth, hanging "Baby Shower" Banner, Table Centerpiece, Hanging decorations. I also bought name tags for my guests and a "Mum to be 2013" badge for me :)
I bought almost everything I need off eBay, the rest I've bought at cheap shops like the prizes are from our local dollar store.

My mum is picking up a slab cake for me (the men will join us for cake and Hub's is getting a nappy back-pack as a present) and Mum, SIL and I will be making cupcakes, finger sandwiches, cob loaf and zucchini slice :)

Enjoy your day :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->