Baby sitting low!!

Pulirula

Reaction score
I'm 23 weeks and this boy is a very low rider. It feels like it's sitting Bowl shaped under my belly. I feel kicks and twitches just about my pelvic bone. If I pull me legs up to my chest I can feel him kick my legs! My mom pointed out how high my belly button was so we compared him now and my DD at 7-8 months and there's a huge difference. With her my bump started at my ribs and went out.
Well anyway anyone have any ways to be comfortable? I feel like he's pulling my back apart it's so sore. My feet hurt! I'm just so sore everywhere even my skin feels like it's gonna rip open even tho I'm using my lotion. I just want to cry cause I'm so miserable. The only way I can sleep is on the couch with 3-4 pillows propping me up everywhere. Hubs hate me not sleeping with him but it's the only way I can sleep. ESP with the indigestion. Sorry this turned into a rant lol. I'm dreading the next couple of months. It's going to be so much worse when it's 90 degrees outside :/

YES. My MW just did an ultrasound to see what's causing me so much pain and pressure. My baby was laying sideways, with her butt on one side of my pelvis and her head all the way down under my pubic bone. It was so painful, and I wish I got a picture of this ultrasound.......... it's ridiculous how LOW she was! All we could see without going under my pelvic bone was her spine. She's starting to move up, and the ultrasound was done 6 days ago. I just got some kicks today right above my belly button.

I'm not a very nice parent, but I always move my babies with ice packs if I'm too uncomfortable or they need to move into position for delivery. If you use an ice pack while your baby is awake, they may wriggle away from the cold (mine always do, but some babies don't!).

You mean hold the pack on your belly? Honestly I've never heard of that but if it works I'd be willing to try it. I think most of him is under my belly button. All of his kicks are near my pant line. Maybe if I hang upside down he'll move up LOL

You literally can hang upside down to get baby to move. Check out SpinningBabies. It's meant to move baby into the correct position and can provide you a ton of relief. When I have breech/transverse babies in the last month of pregnancy (always... crazy babies), I hang upside-down on a plank and use the ice pack to convince baby to turn. There's also this one exercise where you (WITH A HELPER) get on your hands and knees on a chair/couch (I use my couch), and someone supports your back/shoulders so you don't fall... and you lean forward and put your forearms on the ground. Don't just do what I explained - Check it out on their website, as I don't want you to hurt yourself because I said something wrong. LOL https://spinningbabies.com/learn-more/techniques/the-fantastic-four/forward-leaning-inversion/ I've used their techniques with all of my pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->