Baby sling or carrier?

Mum2BeJodi

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
My baby is due in November and I will be traveling on a plane to America to visit my family. I may be traveling on my own, so I'm looking for some recomendations in these products. I'm really scared of leaving the baby on its own while going to the toilet and thought it may be better to keep the baby with me. Whats your opinion or suggestions?

Try asking in there Natrual parenting section, theres quite a few girls there who use different types of carriers/slings :)

From my experience, the Close Parent carrier is brilliant - its easy to put on and take off on your own, easy to put baby in etc and my son loves it. It normally sends him to sleep! Its very comfy for me to wear, and its not too bulky if you take baby out when you are on the plane. I just love mine, 100% recommended!

We also bought the Morph carrier from Mamas and Papas, for my husband to use as he thought the Close was a bit girlie! We have had nothing but trouble with the Morph - including one of the clips which fasten the baby pod to the harness actually came off when my son was in the carrier!! He only weighed 10lb at the time. We took it back to the M&P store where we bought it and they couldn't have been less helpful. I'm going to write the full review soon to warn other people - so for me I would never put my baby in a M&P's carrier again.

I hope that helps!

iv used the baby bjorn classic which is lovely, although comfy my lo didn't fit in it for too long, about 4 months was the max!

I have a mei tai now which is fab, expensive but i still use it with my LO who is 10 months old now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->