Baby sling or carrier?

Mum2BeJodi

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
My baby is due in November and I will be traveling on a plane to America to visit my family. I may be traveling on my own, so I'm looking for some recomendations in these products. I'm really scared of leaving the baby on its own while going to the toilet and thought it may be better to keep the baby with me. Whats your opinion or suggestions?

posted this here as another forum member suggested it. thanks

I would deff get a carrier of sorts. A stretchy wrap is lovely n snuggly for a baby, but tonnes of material. Though I suppose you'll already be wearing baby at the airport & in your seat anyway so that wont be a problem. Plus, you can get a baby in & out of a stretchy wrap without untying it :thumbsup:

I think the BaBa sling would be good for this. get it fitted correctly at home then you just put it over your head to take on and off, and it has a lying down cradle hold for a newborn.

(Although imo a buggy is useful for round the airport- hanging stuff on the handles etc.)

I would go for a stretchy wrap as well, my kari-me has always served me well especially when they are little as the are snuggled so tightly to you, it always seemed to keep my LO's happy.

i would recommend a stretchy like the moby, or if you don't want a long length of material there's pouches, ringslings, tricottis or the close carrier. Personally i didn't like the babasling at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->