baby slings

smileycelerys

Reaction score
hi there, im really thinking about getting a baby sling either a pouch or a ring sling for when LO is born has anyone had any experiance with either of these? would you recomend them? how easy where they to use? did you feel confident that your baby was safe?

thanks
sarah

I was going to purcahse a sling carrier but i opted for a carrier, see link https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-2026488/type-i/
I thought it looked more friendly than the slings that make baby seem squished up.
Plus we do a lot of walking with the dog and this will be ideal as the back straps are thick and supportive and sits at the front, where as the slings slip more to the side
Just my opionion tho xx

i had a sling with all three of mine and found them a god send, one thing i would say it is worth spending a more on one and getting one with good back support. i had a baby bjorn and it was excellent, really easy to use and the seat (you know what i mean) was ajustable as baby for when baby got bigger and baby could also face the other way, i used mine still my boy was around 7 months! i would defo recommend one

I'm going got the carrier too for small trips as I don't drive and I can walk to my health center, and a carrier will be easier than lugging a buggy around and trying to keep track of my toddler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->